After you place an order, all customers will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation email confirms that we have received your order for processing.
After receiving a customer order, Mechanics Vault will begin preparing your order for shipment. When your order is ready for shipment, all customers will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number.
Please allow 1 to 3 days for order processing.
In the event your order is not available for shipment due to delays or a backorder, we will contact you by email to give you an update on when your purchase order will be available for shipment.
If there is a shipping delay greater than 3 days from the date of your purchase, customers will have the option to cancel their order and receive a 100% refund or to accept the estimated shipping delay.
If you have questions about your order, please contact us by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mechanics Vault only ships products to the 48 US states representing the continental United States. Mechanics Vault does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories or foreign countries.
Most of our products ship by freight due to the weight of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to make appropriate arrangements necessary to receive the product upon delivery. This may include access to equipment that will be able to transport and store the product upon delivery.
If the purchased product is delivered to a non-business address, the customer is responsible for making sure a delivery truck can access the delivery address or arranging with the shipping company to pick up the product from a shipping terminal.
- If the customer intends to receive the product at a residential address or a business address without a loading dock, we strongly recommend the customer purchase the optional liftgate service during checkout.
If the customer prefers to pick up the product directly from the shipping company at a shipping terminal, do not request the optional liftgate service at checkout. The customer is obligated to arrange pickup with the shipping directly.
- Mechanics Vault is not able to arrange pickup scheduling at a shipping company’s terminal.
- Mechanics Vault and the shipping company assume no liability in the event that a shipping company is unable to access your shipping address for delivery.
The customer is responsible for any additional delivery costs for deliveries that require special handling at your shipping address.
If the customer is unavailable or declines to receive delivery of the purchased product, the customer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and a 20% restocking fee. These charges will be deducted from the final refund amount for any products returned to us due to customer refusal to accept delivery.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Our refund policy is designed to be customer focused, simple and straightforward.
We provide all customers with a 24 hour cancellation period. Any purchase can be cancelled and fully refunded upon written email request within 24 hours from the time of original purchase.
- To cancel a purchase order made within 24 hours of purchase, please use our contact form to complete the request.
After 24 hours, all purchases will be subject to our Refund Policy.
Mechanics Vault offers all customers a 30 day return period for new product purchases. All customer returns require a return authorization from Mechanics Vault before the product can be returned.
All purchases from Mechanics Vault are considered final after 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. Products purchased greater than 30 calendar days from the date of purchase are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the manufacturer’s product warranty.
- To initiate a product return, please use our contact form to request a return authorization.
- If your product has a serial number, the returned product must have a serial number that matches the serial number included in the original purchase receipt. Any product returned with a serial number that does not match the serial number included with the original product purchase is not eligible for a refund.
- All product returns include a 20% restocking fee to cover the cost of labor and product handling. The restocking fee is deducted from the final return amount credited back to customers after we receive and inspect the returned product.
- Product returns do not include a refund of the original shipping cost charged when the product was originally purchased.
- Customers are required to pay for return shipping costs associated with product returns. Mechanics Vault can arrange for return shipping for product returns upon customer request, but this shipping cost will be deducted from the final return amount credited back to the customer.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours processing time from the time we receive the shipment for refunds to be processed.
PRODUCT INSPECTION UPON DELIVERY
Customers are obligated to fully inspect the product before accepting delivery. If the customer notices damage, missing parts, or an incomplete order, the customer is obligated to immediately notify the shipping company of any observed issues by noting in writing on the freight log or bill of lading.
Customers are also responsible for notifying Mechanics Vault within 24 hours of any product damage, missing parts, or an incomplete order. Customers are further advised to immediately take pictures of any visible product damage.
If the customer notices significant product damage, customers are advised to refuse to sign for delivery and to immediately notify Mechanics Vault in writing through our contact form.
Mechanics Vault will work with customers to timely address any damage issues or missing products.
If a customer signs for a delivery without documenting any damage, missing products, or other issues on the delivery receipt, the customer is fully accepting delivery of the product and waives any right to product replacements or refunds relating to damage or other issues during delivery.
Mechanics Vault is not liable for product shipping damage discovered after the customer has signed the freight delivery receipt acknowledging clear delivery from the shipping company.
EXCEPTION / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on clearance items or gift cards.